- Age of the site. The older the better.
- Unique content. Nobody need copies.
- Site updating. Fresh pages attract more users.
- Number of pages indexed.
- Website Traffic. The more visitors the higher trustrank.
- Backlinks. Not only quantity but and quality of backlinks is very important.
- And so on... There are a lot of other trustrank parameters.
The TrustRank formula is a procedure to rate correctly the quality of websites. The central idea is related to the PageRank method - taking the linking structure to generate a measure for the quality of a page. The process can be seen as a auxiliary improvement of the PageRank method.
A lot of Web spam webpages are created just with the purpose of confusing search bots. These pages, primarily produced for business reasons. Page Rank and related methods for determining the relation of weight of Web pages have been subjected to manipulation.